Senior Software EngineerPosted: Sunday, 20 December 2020 - Seattle, WA
Work with a team of smart, highly productive engineers who care greatly about the code they are shipping. Our team champions learning, bettering themselves, and teaching to the rest of the team . In addition to working with a great team and shipping a great product, one day a week you'll invest in yourself. You can use that time to learn about new technologies, contribute to open source, or create side projects that help the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Competitive, better-than-market salary
- Excellent benefits package
- We'll pay for conferences, books, screencasts and hardware.
- We are remote-first. We have been making remote work at PipelineDeals since the company was founded in 2006.
- Continually learning and furthering yourself is a priority. We foster a strong culture of learning within the team.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working directly with Ruby, either with a company, or via open source. Past contributions to open source projects, or maintaining your own, are looked very highly upon.
- You should have a strong understanding of relational SQL databases and query optimization. We use MySQL and Postgres.
- At PipelineDeals, the product engineers also own the production infrastructure. Previous experience with configuration management, AWS, and other operations related tasks are a big plus.