Python DeveloperPosted: Friday, 09 April 2021 - Toronto, Ontario
POSITION: Python Developer
REPORTS TO: Director, Interactive Services
DIVISION: St. Joseph Communications, Content Group
Do you want to work on interesting problems in an interesting problem space? SJC is building a Product Management Platform, intended to rethink and streamline the way product data is managed and consumed. This is an immediate opening for a skilled programmer.
*All candidates will be given a technical test*
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and other Developers
- Write and maintain Python and/or shell scripts
- Issue Tracking & Management
- Help develop interesting solutions to interesting problems
The candidate should be self-motivated, well organized, and have good communication skills. Candidates will be asked to complete a short test to prove competency in their chosen language.
Familiarity with the components in our stack is nice, but not required. We feel that a good programmer can pick up new languages and paradigms without difficulty.
What we offer
- We are an established company, with a growing development division, and room for advancement.
- Minimal static. You will be shielded from client interaction by our Project and Account Managers, and from infrastructure concerns by our Ops team. We want you to be able to focus on application logic solely.
- We listen to smart people. You will have the opportunity to help steer our product's direction with your awesome ideas.
Our stack presently includes
- Git & Git Flow
Our stack in the future may include
- Passionate, Respectful, Proactive, Customer Focused, Innovative, Accountable
St. Joseph Communications is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources. St. Joseph Communications, Content Group is an equal opportunity employer.