Growth EngineerPosted: Saturday, 03 October 2020 - San Diego, CA
TaxJar has acquired more than 5,000 paying customers in less than 3 years...and now we're ready to grow.
We're looking to add an extremely talented growth engineer to manage our environment of constantly creating cost-effective solutions to drive meaningful (and measurable) growth. This position is considered to be a crucial, highly strategic role for our company.
Our team is 100% remote, spread across the US from Maine to San Diego. Here's why one ecommerce vet joined the team not too long ago.
This is a full-time remote position, available to folks located in the US. Salary is heavily influenced by experience.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Someone to own our conversion funnel and drive growth well beyond our built-in, organic growth rate
- A habitual experimenter who likes to try out various ways to improve funnel metrics while using data to understand what is, or isn't working and why
- A data-driven fanatic, well-experienced in A/B testing, funnel analysis, customer acquisition costs, and other relevant SaaS metrics
- Outstanding organizational skills to create monthly reporting to determine campaign and content effectiveness and ROI
- Hacker mentality - scrappy, likes to get things done, and believes that quick iterations lead to a faster best
- Working knowledge of HTML, and CSS and marketing optimization tools like Optimizely and Intercom
- 3+ years experience in business-to-consumer marketing & communications focused on driving user growth.SaaS experience is a major plus.
- Relentless focus on user acquisition, conversion rates, analytics and continuous testing
- Have a solid understanding of conversion and online user acquisition metrics and methods
- Experience leveraging app store platforms, social media platforms, blogs, forums, and online communities to improve search engine results (SEO) and capture consumers
- Exposure to search engine marketing (SEM) including, Google AdWords and other platforms
- Strong writing and editing skills. Ability to write quickly, clearly, and in customer-focused language to help us refine our brand presence and messaging
- Project management skills. Ability to independently manage high-detail, deadline-sensitive projects professionally with high quality in all deliverables
YOU COULD BE A 'JARHEAD IF YOU'RE....
- A pro at communicating
- Never get tired of learning
- A team player. We adhere to the No Jerk Code. Too much work to be done to deal with egos.
- Hungry to play a role that is impactful
All of our employees get the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Above market-level equity
- Work from anywhere (obviously)
- Health, dental, vision, short-and-long-term disability plans
- Flexible vacation policy (actually, there is no policy)
- Company retreats around the country 2x year
- Perks including Spotify, Netflix, Kindle, and Fitbit